Friday 4 March 2016

I AM SORRY DON'T HATE ME..

I know, I know I KNOW I am so so so so so so so so so so so awful at updating and blogging AND though I love it I have literally have had zero ideas on what to write to keep people interested or to gain more views(it's all about them views guys)...
       It's strange having something that is quite personal online it's just strange. It is sort of like putting a tiny little piece of your mind or your point of view on the internet regardless of how lighthearted it is, and asking people to read it. To read it and to judge and hopefully like what you've written... and damn you, you better like it.

         So lets talk about ME. I am currently drowning in my dissertation, work-work, next year plans and occasionally if the god have been smiling down on me a social event...

and
Frankly I am a boring sod who ran out of things interesting to write, it appears I only had three posts in me and then blank. Not a word. This gif is the embodiment of my life right now ...
Yep so anyway, GIVE ME IDEAS OF WHAT TO WRITE MY MIND IS AS EMPTY AS MY FUTURE IS IF I DON'T SUDDENLY BECOME A GENIUS.
Is it me or a are the February blues hanging on a bit too long?
Love you always, I haven't died or abandoned you.... much.
Match socks on thickness not colour one thin sock and one thick one make you feel like you've got a fake foot.

  M xx

1 comment: